About me
Hi, my name is Jeanne Marchand and I am 18 years old. I have been studying Social Science for a year at College Montmorency. My program is about the social side of our society. For examples, history, geography, psychology all teach us different aspect of the human. I really enjoy most of my classes so far. Since I maintained pretty good grades, I believe I will be able to finish my program in 2 sessions. Then, I plan on continuing in the same field of study by going in psychology at university. For my future career, I am curently hesitating between being a neuropsychologist or a psychologist. I find both extremely interesting and my counselor is helping me making a choice. My goal is to have my own clinic one day.
About this blog
In my blog, I will talk about what leads me to this fields of study, my advice about cegep and facts that I found interesting about psychology. In summary, it's the perfect place for students who are interested in psychology like me and that would like to have a perspective of the program from another student. It's also the perfect place for university students or psychologist who wants to share their knowledge here. Feel free to comment and subscribe!
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire